Friday, October 26, 2007

Looking for your Nascar Name?

I had a few people request this list of names that we did on the morning show a few weeks ago...I have been meaning to put this up forever but I keep forgetting -
I actually got this from a blog I visit quite often - if you are a mom you will LOVE this website...full of cool pictures and fun stuff. I have NO idea who this lady is but I love to read her blog...is that creepy?!?! =)

So here is the list - find out your Nascar Name your Weather Name, your Spy Name and More by clicking the link below!!
Find YOUR Name!

2 comments:

Ceci LaBarge said...

FYI...my TV Weather Anchor name would be "VanAuken Vancouver"...pretty cool, huh?

This is VanAuken Vancouver reporting...

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Ok- too funny. I click on the link thinking this will be fun! (TOTALLY forgetting that I've done this before and that you are linking, in fact, to my blog post!!!)

Steph