Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Challenge...


















My parents have this trampoline in their backyard. They have one child left at home...she's 16 and pictured here. So the trampoline is basically for the grandkids and a means for my brothers to knock me around when they are home....or so I thought...

I was out jumping with Caitilin (one of my sisters) and was doing the "butt-jump" where you flop on your backside and bounce back up...I was REALLY proud of myself because I could do about 20 in a row....I said, Caitlin...am I awesome or what?!?! And her response? "Mom can do 100" - WHAT?!?! My mother jumps on the trampoline and can do more butt jumps than me? That's crazy...and then I got crazy....I tried ALL NIGHT to do 100 of these. I think I almost puked like 5 times...I was SO tired - it became a challenge...and I failed miserably!! I don't have a trampoline at home - but if you are interested in becoming my "trampoline trainer" - I MUST exceed 100 of these jumps by the time I go home again...right now I am at 22....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caitlin told you I could do 100 butt flops? She is evil. But you keep trying to catch this old gramma. By the way, your kids are ADORABLE! I could eat them up. mom

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable... and it sounds like your sister's a "sweetie" too (LOL)! Keep practicing!