Monday, August 07, 2006

A Clue...A Clue!!!



My sweet boys...thought they REALLY found a "blue's clue" last weekend on the sidewalk... they were so proud of their accomplishment! I am not 100% sure why there was a blue paw print on the sidewalk in Springfield, Ohio....but it made for a good photo op!!

Life has been busy around here! August normally is a little crazy...I think we finally realize that summer is almost over, so we cram as much as we can into the time we have left!

My dad went back to work today...first day back since his heart attack on Memorial Day. He hasn't made as much progress on the inside as the doctors would like...but the outside looks FANTASTIC!! He has lost almost 30 pounds and he is just living life. They went on vacations, went to the movies every week, visited their kids and got outdoors as much as possible! He had such a massive heart attack that he should not have survived it...so the 10% imporovement on the inside is good news in our opinion...and we continue to pray that his health improves over the next few months. I took the boys out to see him this past weekend. I am just so proud of him. I inherited my dad's stuborness and independence and so to see him ask for help with carrying things and admit to needing help....makes me more proud than ever!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will keep your father in my prayers.