Friday, August 18, 2006

Chipolte...yum


Have you ever been to Chipolte? They don't have any in West Michigan, I don't think, but I know they are all over Chicago and Indiana and Ohio. My husband and I are freaks about Chipolte - I don't think you will see 2 people stuff burritos into their faces faster than we will when it comes to Chipolte. You know how you always say "We should.....(fill in the blank with a dream you have) - but you never do it? That is what we say about Chipolte - we should open a Chipolte in Grandville....we never will, but we say it alot
ALL THIS TO SAY - that I saw a place in Holland last night that looks brand new - it's called "Big Fat Burrito" - looks alot like Chipolte, just a different name. I hope I don't feel big and fat after I leave Big Fat Burrito - but we are going to try it out today for lunch - I will let you know what it is like...if it compares to Chipolte - I will give it the thumbs up....if I feel big and fat like the burrito - thumbs down!! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, this may be late responding, but it sounds like this Chipolte place is alot like Qudoba (sp?) around here.........which is REALLYYYYY yummy........check it out sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw a chipotle today over in rochester, on rochester road. just thought I would let you know they are in michigan.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy,

We went to The Fat Burrito last night and the burritos are huge and for a great price!! AWESOME FOOD!!! Don't knock it til you try it!!