Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy 40th to my honey!!


So my husband turns 40 on Sunday....and he seems to be ok with it - He doesn't look a day over 32 so he has good genes to thank for that - and he says his body definitely feels "older" - but he said he is not sure what 40 is supposed to feel like - if 40 feels like your knees ache, your shoulder doesn't move so good and your belly is just a touch bigger than it was 10 years ago - then he's definitely 40 - if that is the case - then I am 40 too!!

I always give him a hard time because we are 10 years apart - I relish the fact that I am still 6 months from turning 30 - and I let him know it!!, but I also love the fact that my husband - regardless of his age - is the absolute BEST dad to our boys...he is honest with me - supports me - and never lets an opportunity go by to tell me he loves me

So enough mushy stuff....happy birthday old man!!!! We love you as big as the Empire State Building (that's how my kids measure love....apparently the Empire (they say Vampire) State Building is a LOT of love!!!)

No comments: