Thursday, October 12, 2006

Reading CRAZY!!!


I found this book on another blog that I visit. It looked like something that my boys (being superhero FANATICS) would enjoy. So I went out, picked it up and brought it home and O MY!! My little one especially, who is 3, is in LOVE with this book - this is definitely NOT a book if you want a quick bedtime story - this is something that will last a while - because they analyze every hero and they decide upon their powers and what they are thinking about....and who they are friends with....=) but that is a good thing! I feel like a failure sometimes when it comes to reading to my kids - I wish I did more than I do because they love being read to and so this book has been a good spark!
If you are looking for a good birthday gift or something for your young ones - this is a good one - you can order it thru Barnes and Noble or online at Amazon or Walmart.com - that is what I did - $10 bucks with shipping - totally worth it considering all the quality mommy and Owen time we've had lately!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What age group???? I am shopping for a 7 year old boy cousin of mine and wondering if he'd like it?