Monday, October 01, 2007

Wedding Day Pics!







Thought you might like to see some pics from my brother's wedding last month...
My youngest brother, he is number 5 of 6 (has a twin sister Emily who is 6 minutes older) is Josh and his new bride is Jen. She is an INCREDIBLE addition to the Prusha family - She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet with a smile that lights up a room. My brother is never happier then when Jen is around....she is his perfect match.
They got married in Ohio on the last weekend in August...there is a picture of Jen getting ready on her big day, a picture of the two of them by this super sweet castle we took pictures in... a picture of my son Owen keeping himself busy before the wedding (he was a ring bearer)... a picture of my parents laughing at my boys who were the ringbearers from you know where... =) and a picture of my brother and new sister right after the big announcement.
If you want to see more...there is a sneak peek slideshow where you can see what a wonderful job the photographers did - the pictures are fabulous...and of course there is one of me where i am balling my eyes out...pathetic!! =) Enjoy!!
http://www.jamiejansenphoto.com/slideshows/2007/prusha/index.html


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great wedding photos. It seems like wedding photos have changed soooo much in the eight years since I was married. No more stiffly "posed" portraits. Those really seemed to capture the day. Thanks for sharing. You and your little guys looked so cute.

Gracie said...

wow! What beautiful pictures! I love your new layout- your family picture on the top is beautiful!