Friday, January 04, 2008

Prusha Snow Extragveganza #1

Well hello there!
Long time no talk! I have been on a much needed blog break - things got VERY busy for us starting in November which is reflected in the fact I have had ZERO blog posts since then BUT New Year New Me =) so I thought I would post some pics from my side of the family! It was Christmas with the Prushas and all the kids went sledding in my parents backyard...not a great sledding hill...but we had great fun! Here's proof!
My beautful oldest Jack



Me (without makeup...ick) and my sister Caitlin and my prego sister-in-law Erika



My brother Josh (his twin sister Emily took all the pictures) and his new bride Jen



Jack hit a tree...but unlce Joe called him a warrior and he thought that was the coolest!



My hubby and my baby Owen go for a ride...I love Owen's face!



More to come!!

No comments: