Friday, January 04, 2008

Prusha Snow Extraveganza #2

Is that how you spell extraveganza? I don't know....=)
More Pictures from a few weeks ago when my side of the family got together for Christmas...



My little sis Cait gets some air!



My brother Tim gives a wink as he hits the ramp he built



Brother Josh (you can see my brother in law ben and my Brother Joe in the background) trying to snowboard...with a sled



And Joe Bites it....





This is my grandma and grandpa opening one of their gifts



My mom and dad looking at a scrapbook my sister made for them of their 35 years together...total lady moment!



My nephew Tristan getting into my mom's Christmas books...total look of getting caught!





Hope your Christmas was filled with joy and precious memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mandy, you have a big family! Are there six siblings? Your little guys look like they were having fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

can you tell me the mom tip about using a dryer sheet to clean pans. I cannot remember all the details. I would love you to print all the dryer sheets tips so I can print them and have them with me.
Thanks
Karri